As previously I have shared many of Android which you can run in your PC or Laptop or Mac. Just like Real Racing 3, Hill Climb Racing, Subway Simulator, Temple Run 2, and Candy Crush Saga Hay Day is also a popular and a well known casual and farming game. Hay Day is casual Android game which is developed by Supercell. It is an great farming game. So, today I am going to share the easy and simple way to Download and Play Hay Day for PC or Laptop or Mac. It has been installed in more than 30 Million android devices and now is also going to be installed on your PC or Laptop or Mac. Its features are that it is free. In this game the farm is fully customizable so, you can make a farm of your own choice. You can play and trade with your friends on Facebook.
System Requirements To Play Hay Day on PC or Laptop or Mac
However, there is no system requirement of Hay Day but the Android Emulator which you need for running Hay Day on PC or Laptop or Mac requires the following system requirements.
- O.S: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or OS X V10.7 or V10.6
- Ram: Minimum 1 GB, Recommended 2 GB
- Processor: For Window: 2.33GHz or Intel® Atom 1.6GHz and for Mac,Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz
Hay Day FOR PC OR LAPTOP OR MAC
- First of all download and install Android Emulator which is known as Bluestack.
- You can download Bluestack From Here.
- After downloading and installing Bluestack in your pc or laptop follow the below steps.
- After completion of installation run Bluestack and search for “Hay Day” in the search bar.
- Click on the icon of Hay Day
- Click Accept To Start Downloading
- Wait for the completion of downloading and installation of Hay Day.
- Its size is 46 Mb so, it will took some time to complete the downloading and installation of Hay Day.
- So, you will have to wait for the downloading.
- After The completion of the installation run Hay Day by going to All Apps.