Today I am going to tell you the simple and easy way to download jetpack joyride for PC or Laptop. Jetpack Joyride is an Arcade and Action game developed by an top developer “Halfbrick Studios”. Halfbrick Studios is really a top developer as they have developed many games in which a popular and well-known game is Fruit Ninja. You can also run Fruit Ninja on your PC to run it Click Here. In this game you’ll start off with the legendary Machine Gun Jetpack to scatter the evil scientists of Legitimate Research, but throughout each game you’ll collect coins and complete missions to earn cash and buy new gear in the stash.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO RUN Jetpack Joyride ON PC OR LAPTOP OR MAC
However, there is no system requirement needed for running Jetpack Joyride but the Android Emulator which you need for running Jetpack Joyride on your PC or Laptop or Mac requires the following system requirements.
- O.S: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or OS X V10.7 or V10.6
- Ram: Minimum 1 GB, Recommended 2 GB
- Processor: For Window: 2.33GHz or Intel® Atom 1.6GHz and for Mac, Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz
Jetpack Joyride FOR PC OR LAPTOP OR MAC
- First of all download and install Android Emulator which is known as Bluestacks.
- You can download Bluestacks From Here.
- After downloading and installing Bluestack in your pc or laptop follow the below steps.
- After completion of installation run Bluestack and search for “Jetpack Joyride” in the search bar.
- Click on the icon of Jetpack Joyride
- Click Accept To Start Downloading
- Wait for the completion of downloading and installation of Jetpack Joyride.
- Its size is 20 mb so, it will not take so much time to complete the downloading and installation of Jetpack Joyride.
- So, you will have to wait for the downloading.
- After The completion of the installation run Jetpack Joyride by going to All Apps.
- Now run it and enjoy while playing. ;)
If you are having any problem or issue while installing or running Bluestacks or Jetpack Joyride on your PC or Laptop kindly feel free to comment below. We will try our best to solve it. :)