Hello guys today I am going to show you How To Download and Install Temple Run For PC or Laptop in very simple and easy way. As after Subway Surfers Temple Run is the most played and popular game. Temple Run is an Arcade and Action game. Temple Run is developed and published by Imangi Studios. Temple Run is available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and is now also available for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 too. Temple Run has got the second rank in Top 5 Android Games by having 100,000,000 – 500,000,000 downloads up-till now. In Temple Run you have to run as faster as you can as you have to escape from the Evil Demon Monkeys because you have stolen the cursed idol from the temple. Newer version of this game is also available which is Temple Run 2 which I will share soon. In this game you have to collect coins and by collecting the coins you can buy power ups which will help you in escaping from the Evil Demon Monkeys. To download and install Temple Run For PC or Laptop follow the below steps.
How To Download And Install Temple Run For PC or Laptop
- First of all download and install Android Emulator which is known as Bluestack
- Download Bluestack From Here.
- After downloading and installing Bluestack in your pc or laptop follow the below steps.
- After completion of installation run Bluestack and search for “Temple Run” in the search bar.
- Click on the icon of Temple Run
- Click Accept To Start Downloading
- Wait for the completion of downloading and installation of Temple Run.
How To Play Temple Run Using Keyboard
Most people are having problems while running their Temple Run Android game on PC or Laptop. The problem is this that in Temple Run keyboard is not working. Remember this that now Temple Run has been updated and can be played using Keyboard easily and smoothly.
So, now as Temple Run has been downloaded and installed successfully in your PC or Laptop having Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. If you are having any kind of problems in downloading or installing kindly mention below in the comments also mention your views about it.