Vector is an exciting and a arcade style game which is developed by a top developer of Android “Nekki”. Today I am going to tell you how to Download Vector for PC For Windows XP, 7, Vista and 8. Vector is a endless arcade game.
Recommended: Deer Hunter 2014 For PC (Windows XP, 7, 8)
Vector For PC Features:
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the “Deluxe Version”)
- It is free of cost
- Quick to learn, challenging to master
System Requirements To Run Vector on PC (Windows XP, 7, 8)
However, there is no system requirement needed for running Vector but the Android Emulator which you need for running Vector on your PC or Laptop or Mac requires the following system requirements.
- O.S: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or OS X V10.7 or V10.6
- Ram: Minimum 1 GB, Recommended 2 GB
- Processor: For Window: 2.33GHz or Intel® Atom 1.6GHz and for Mac, Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz
Recommended: Temple Run 2 For PC or Laptop
Download Vector For PC (Windows XP, 7, 8) or Mac or Laptop
- First of all download and install Android Emulator which is known as Bluestacks.
- You can download Bluestacks From Here.
- After downloading and installing Bluestack in your pc or laptop follow the below steps.
- After completion of installation run Bluestack and search for “Vector” in the search bar.
- Click on the icon of Vector
- Click Accept To Start Downloading
- Wait for the completion of downloading and installation of Vector.
- Its size is 50 mb so, it will take some time to complete the downloading and installation of Vector. So, you will have to wait for the downloading.
- After The completion of the installation run Vector by going to All Apps.
- Now run it and enjoy while playing.
If you are having any problem or issue while installing or running Bluestacks or Vector on your PC or Laptop kindly feel free to comment below. We will try our best to solve it.