WeChat is just another communication app of Android just like WhatsApp, Truecaller, Kik and Hike Messenger and others. WeChat is developed by Tencent Technology. So, today I am going to tell you the simple and easiest way to Download WeChat For PC or Laptop or Mac. By using WeChat you can do free texting, video calls and you can also send voice messages through WeChat. WeChat also works over your phone’s existing data plan or any WiFi connection. The features of WeChat are that you can do instant messaging with group chats and you can also animated smileys. You can do a group video call with maximum of 40 friends. You will receive Crystal clear voice and video calls. You can import contacts and add friends instantly. You can like, comment, share on the photos shared by your friends.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS TO Run Wechat ON PC OR LAPTOP OR MAC
However, there is no system requirement needed for running Wechat but the Android Emulator which you need for running Wechat on your PC or Laptop or Mac requires the following system requirements.
- O.S: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or OS X V10.7 or V10.6
- Ram: Minimum 1 GB, Recommended 2 GB
- Processor: For Window: 2.33GHz or Intel® Atom 1.6GHz and for Mac, Intel Core Duo 1.33 GHz
Wechat FOR PC OR LAPTOP OR MAC
- First of all download and install Android Emulator which is known as Bluestacks.
- You can download Bluestacks From Here.
- After downloading and installing Bluestack in your pc or laptop follow the below steps.
- After completion of installation run Bluestack and search for “Wechat” in the search bar.
- Click on the icon of Wechat
- Click Accept To Start Downloading
- Wait for the completion of downloading and installation of Wechat.
- Its size is 25 Mb so, it will not take so much time to complete the downloading and installation of Wechat.
- So, you will have to wait for the downloading.
- After The completion of the installation run Wechat by going to All Apps.